Finally went to get my IC done after receiving the 2 nd reminder about 'it's an offence not to renew your ic.." :P
Brought along a totally- cannot-pass photo for the IC and managed to smile oh- so -sweetly to get my way. Tilted head, covered eyebows and ears, pic taken sideways and all.
Cajoling + poor thing look + smile = success!! hee...
Next was at the I-store. The I -store customer service staff, a young guy in his early twenties, was helping me with my i-phone when he saw the wall paper of my car. He asked if it was mine and I said 'yeah'.
The reply?
"Awesome."
Super super made my day lor. No one ever told me my precious Integra was awesome, and my fuel- guzzler of a wrx is awesome? Awww.....
And we proceeded to chat about cars for the next 15 min. Interestingly, our favourite cars are the same, The Nisssan GTR, Volkswagen Sirroco, and Volkswagen Golf, in respective order.
Had a good laugh when he said he don't mind driving a pink GTR, and I replied I won't mind driving a purple (awful colour) one too, in fact, ANY colour will do. Muahahaaha.
The young boy swiftly concluded that 'you are my best friend here!!' Haha.
Such youthful exuberance. No wonder old men prefer young chicks. Now I understand why. :P
Totally made my day. Awesome. ;)
alamak.. my IC photo was rejected "right eyebrow being covered PARTIALLY!!"
ReplyDeletesugar mummy in the making...
ReplyDeletehahaha.. yummy! ;p
ReplyDeleteSalesman will say anything to make your day. Trust me over here in Aussie, they tend to agree with you on everything it's so awesome. u feel like a king.
ReplyDelete